Sunday, October 3, 2010

Todays adventure!

Hi everyone,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to my blog.
But have I got a story for you today!
So yesterday, I was putting flyers in mailboxes and I go up the drive way of this one house and I miss the step and fall!
I feel this pain in my ankle.
So I go back to the car and my mom and I put a tenser bandage and some ice on it when we got home and thats how it stayed until I went to bed.
I removed the tenser and I went to sleep with it raised up on a pillow.
The next morning it still hurt so we went to the pan am clinic.
We got it x-rayed and turns out, I had fractured my growth plate, it's a small bone on the side of your ankle.
So now I have a cast and I'm on crutches.
But I'm going back to the clinic in 10 days to see if I need it for longer.
It doesn't hurt a lot and I'm getting pretty good with the crutches so it's not all bad!

1 comment:

  1. Hi EBear,

    I am so thrilled that you have posted again! The internet world has been wondering what's happened to you since your adventures in Victoria Beach. We've been patiently waiting to hear what's new...and now; tragedy! We are sending you lots of ebear virtual good wishes to get better soon! Keep off that ankle!

    ReplyDelete