Sunday, August 21, 2011

New school year!

Hey followers!
I'm sure everyone is enjoying summer.
But the end is coming, of summer that is.
And I, still being in school, want to make the best of what time I have left.
But there is also the problem of what supplies to buy, and I am happy to tell you that I can help you out!

In terms of binders, it depends on what kind and quality you want, if you're looking for a low price binder I recommend Dollerama, if you want binder that are more expensive, I suggest Staples.
For paper you can get that almost anywhere, but for markers, highlighters, pens, pencil crayons, and all that other stuff, Staples or Dollerama again price and quality are what you need to decide on.

Now that that stuff as been said, I need to tell kids that summer is a stage, and the shows on the final act.
What you need to to do is, when your not shopping for back too school, you need to be doing the things you like most, or maybe the thing that you've been trying to do, but just haven't done it yet, thats what you have to do!
And if you think you've done it all then listen to one of my favourite quotes,

"If you've done all the things that you have planed for yourself, then you haven't planed enough,"

Also, dream big, you never know what you might be able to do in those last few days,
Will post soon,
Ebear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment