Friday, June 11, 2010

The Best Books

Hi everyone!
Sorry it took me so long to get this entry in!
The best books that I have ever read are from the Something Wickedly Weird series!
It is about this boy named Stanley Buggles who inherits this HUGE mansion from his great uncle.
But it also comes with pirates, a werewolf, and one, BIG, mystery!
But he does have friends there. He has Daisy, Berkely Darkling and his sisters and the lighthouse keeper.
But, Something Wickedly Weird aren't the only books that I like out there, there's also:

The Tail of Emily Windsnap
By Liz Kessler

Philipa Fisher's Fairy God Sister
By Liz Kessler

The Witches
By Roald Dahl

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
By Roald Dahl

And the following Book,
Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
By Roald Dahl

Thanks For reading!
P.S. Come by my blog next week when I talk about how a dragon would make a great pet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebear! Love your blog. Looking forward to your next entry. I think you should come up with a top 10 list of great books for summer reading. Blog soon!

    ReplyDelete