Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Fire Within

Hi, my name is Ebear, my teacher said I should get a blog and so here I am writing my very first blog entry. I want my blog to be something people will enjoy looking at and reading the stuff that I post.
So here I go. Please read and enjoy my blog!
-Ebear

This book is about a college student named David Rain who moves in with this lady named Liz Pennykettle and her daughter Lucy. One day Liz makes David a clay dragon. The dragon has a pencil behind its ear and a notebook in its paw. David names the dragon Gadzooks. But the problem is David does not believe in the fire within. So now, David must grasp the fire within, not only with his hands, but also with his heart.

I give this book a ten out of ten. It has words that captivate you, chapters that grab you when you don't expect it, and most importantly characters that bond with you, characters who can reach out and motivate you, surprise you and even connect with you. I recommend this book to people who don't want too believe that everything has an logical explanation. (And people who don't mind a not so light read!)

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading the new one! (#5) It's called "Dark Fire!"
    I love it so far!

    ReplyDelete