Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Teachers Topic

Hi everyone!
This time I am going to write about something that my teacher wanted me to write about.
He wanted me to to write something called: "The World," By Ebear.
So here we go!
My evaluation of the world is always shifting.
Sometimes I think we have a good world, and sometimes not so much.
I like a lot of things about this earth, the fact that I can go and ride a bike in the spring and summer.
I also like that I can have a snowball fight in the winter and play in the leaves in the fall.
The world is very special, 1: Because it gives use our natural resources. and 2: It keeps us from falling into the empty void of space. Ha Ha :)
There are lots of problems like the fact that the earth is getting polluted and the trees are getting cut down.
I feel that we as the people of this earth, can do better than what we're doing now!
It is time to start really caring for our earth!

Sorry, I'm getting off topic again.

I like the world because, well, Its solid and, again, It keeps us from falling into the empty void of space.
So here you go, thats my evaluation of the world!
Check back real soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am curious to know what things you can do with your peers to turn the not so good things about this world into good things, EBear. Do you have any plans or suggestions? Maybe I can share some with my class this year!

    ReplyDelete