Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New year!

It's a new year everybody! Well, almost anyway.
In the year 2011 I want to recycle more and help keep our planet clean!
I also want to spend more time with my friends that went to a different school than me.
We have lots of time in life to get things done.
No. scratch that, we actually don't, it's not like we have a short while to live, but as they say, life is short.
Sorry. I'm getting off topic.
What I'm trying to say is that, what you want to do in the new year isn't going to just happen, you have to make it happen.
If you want to read more, you have to go and pick up a book, a book isn't just going to read itself for you!
So if there is something you want done this year, DO IT!
I'm going to call up my friends and tell her that I want to get together some time.
And I'm going to eat a "no litter lunch," I'm going to do those things this year.
I want you to post what you want to get done this year and tell me how it's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment