Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's been awhile...

Well, I'm back! It's been quite some time since I've last posted. If been told that some people have been looking at my seagull pictures since I posted them. Well the wait is over, I'm back and hope to be posting a lot more in the future. So a lot of things have happened since I last posted, some have been sad, others nice, some have been really fun. I've really been having fun this school year. Being at the top of the middle school "food chain" has it's perks. I've been doing a lot of reading, I'm really excited about some movies that have come out, and some that will be coming out soon!
I went to see The Hobbit, which was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it!

I also went to see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2, which really wasn't my thing, but actually made me laugh at some parts! I went for a volley-ball wind up with the rest of the team.

Now for movies that I want to see!
I just finished reading City of Lost Souls, well, I actually read it I while back, but a movie is being made for the first book in the Mortal Instruments series and I REALLY want to go see it!

This is a link to the trailer!! Yay!

The next movie is Beautiful Creatures, which by the way, I just finished reading today at school, the ending almost made me cry in the middle of library, but I guess that's just the power of a good book huh?
Another trailer link! Huzzah!!!
Anyway! That's all I have for now! Hope this satisfies those who have been staring at my seagull pictures! (You know who you are!) :)
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment