Friday, July 20, 2012

Bird Shots at Victoria Beach

Hello! I lost the little piece of paper that had my password on it, but I found it now, so all is good. I come bringing sad news. My dog Ruby, passed away on July 12, 2012. I know, it sucks. But I like to think that she's running around with my neighbours dogs in a big open field chasing bunny rabbits.
May she rest in peace.

Sigh.

Okay thats actually not what I wanted to post about, I got back from Victoria Beach about a week ago, and while I was there I got some cool pictures of these birds, I don't know what they're called, but I called them black caps, with some Seagull shots throw in too.
This Seagull was always giving me the evil eye!

This little guy kept coming closer and closer to me!



These guy kind of look like they're singing together,
and the seagull is like, "What?"
This one was probably my favourite shot!
I love the wave coming in behind the bird.

The guy in the back kept copying the guy in the front!
Too funny!

Something spooked them and they all took off at one point, but they all came back as we left.

This one was good too, the detail was really good and he came really close, I guess these birds aren't afraid of anything!

1 comment:

  1. Seagulls are fascinating birds! I love the pic of the last one with the black head and white eye. Cute!

    ReplyDelete